• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

acrobat wont accept me serial

Participant ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a few months ago I reinstalled mty CS6 suite. Having now noticed that there was an update to my version of acrobat i downloaded it and installed it. The serial given on my account is, of course, for the suite. WHen putting in my serial on the new installation of acrobat x11, it did not accept it. Why not? What am I supposed to do now?

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge Forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is important is invisible to the eye." ---------The Little Prince
TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2017 Aug 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update within a version should not require a serial number... such as updating from version 9.0 to 9.1

An UPGRADE is when you go from one version to another, such as 10 to 11

Did you update, or try to install an upgrade... a completely new version?

If you have a version 10 serial number, it will not work with version 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha. That may be why. 🙂  I was told by anther app that an update existed.Hence, I assumed that from X to XI was an update and not an upgrade. Thank you for the clarification. My version of X  is ver. 10.1.16. Would you happen to know if this is its last version?

Thanks 🙂

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is important is invisible to the eye." ---------The Little Prince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, 10.1.16 is the last version of the X branch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 came with Acrobat X. You can't upgrade it to XI. If you want a newer version you will need to purchase a new license for Acrobat DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines