• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER issue

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I've talked to the customer service FOUR TIMES, but they kept directing me to hear saying that they can't help me with anythinig

I reeeeally hope there's someone who can help me with this

I erased the authorization on my laptop cause I have another laptop that I used frequently, but then it didn't let me get into the textbook anymore. I was able to get into the ADE, but when I tried to open the ebook, it asked me to sign in. When I put in the ID and password, it said "The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again." I used the information for Adobe and the information for the website where I got the ebook, but nothing worked. So I tried to delete the ebook and reinstall it. The pop up said that the original file wasn't getting deleted, so I thought it would be fine. BUT now it's not even letting me reinstall the ebook and another pop up came up saying "E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER".

I tried reinstalling ADE, didn't work.

I tried changing the password, didn't work.

I wanted to reset my ID (this is what people on forum said was helpful), but the customer service was not able to do that.

I reeeally need this problem fixed ASAP.... does anyone know how to fix this????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines