At first when i downloaded photo shop this window would appear and i could begin to edit the picture before fully opening all of photoshop, i have tried uninstalling it and installing again and i can't seem to get that window again. can anyone help?
We need some information to go on:
* Adobe product and version number
* Operating system and version number
* The full text of any error message(s)
* What you were doing when the problem occurred
* Screenshots of the problem *
* How to take and post screenshots. https://forums.adobe.com/message/4209263#4209263
Could it be that you were initially opening camera raw from your file? A description of the file type and the exact steps you took when opening would help
As Dave has said, editing before entering into the full Photoshop interface only works with Raw Camera Media. You were in Camera Raw. If you want to edit a non-Raw photo in using the same tool--open your photo in Photoshop and then go to FILTER > CAMERA RAW FILTER...