• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need footer always at bottom of BROWSER no matter how long content is.

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
I am new to the forums so not sure if this was answered, although I did check...
I am trying to create a footer that is always in front of my content at the bottom of the browser, no matter how long my page is.
So as viewer scrolls down the page they will see different content, but the footer will always be at the bottom of the browser.
Right now my footer only sticks to the very bottom of the entire page, not the browser.
I hope that makes sense...any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

a footer always goes on the end of the page as the name implies

however you can just pin something to the bottom with desktop design (eg footer )... it also work on scroll effects but they are both workarounds for non-phone senarios

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this can’t be done in Muse „out of the box“.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a footer always goes on the end of the page as the name implies

however you can just pin something to the bottom with desktop design (eg footer )... it also work on scroll effects but they are both workarounds for non-phone senarios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like it might work for what I need...could you explain how you did this?
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Place the element at the bottom of your page and pin it center/bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have to pin it (bottom centre, left or right) and probably set the panel to the browser width in the resize menu. You have to uncheck the Footer tick panel too in the master page menu otherwise it treats it as a sticky footer and moves it accordingly when scrolling. If you have text boxes and images in the panel, they will either have to be grouped or all selected and pinned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines