1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 22, 2017 10:29 AM by Sue Garibaldi

Depolama sorunu

byramblc

Şuan 15gb veriye sahip, her çizgide, çizimde ayrı veri kaydediyor ve sürekli veri kaydetmesi yüzünden hafıza sorunu yaşayıp uygulamaya giremiyorum. Benzer bir çok uygulama kullandım ama böyle bir sorunla karşılaşmadım ve bu uygulamada da bu sorunun düzeltilmesini rica ediyor, çözüm önerisi ve yanıtlarınızı bekliyorum. Teşekkürler.

( samsung note4 5.1.1 )

I have 15gb data, I record separate data in each line, drawing, and I can not get memory problem due to continuous data recording and can not apply it. I have used a lot of similar applications, but I have not encountered such a problem and I am asking you to correct this problem in this application, waiting for your solution suggestions and answers. Thank you.

• 1. Re: Depolama sorunu
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Byrambic.

I'm sorry this is happening. A couple of things to try:

First try clearing the cache in the application by going to Android settings and selecting Draw's info, then force-quit and relaunch it.

If that doesn't solve the problem try uninstalling the app, rebooting the device, and reinstalling Draw. Note: Before uninstalling the app, please make sure your work is synced to Creative Cloud. Log in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud;  if all your work is not there, do not uninstall the app or your work will be deleted. Instead, leave your device and the app open until you see all of your work sync to Creative Cloud before uninstalling.

Let me know how things go.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful