• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw issue

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with how my lines are being drawn in the Adobe Draw App, it's been fine since Nov but just recently started being a pain. In stead of one big smooth line I'm getting a broken line. Anyone had a similar issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zobo.

I'm sorry for taking so long to respond.

I recently made the product team aware of this issue after hearing about line skipping from a handful of people. Since it sounds like it's become a recurring problem for you, I do have a couple of questions:

What device are you using (from your tagging it looks like iPad Pro and Pencil)? And what version of Draw?

Does it seem dependent on pressure? That is, does it skip if you're pressing with less as opposed to more pressure?

Or does it seem dependent on the speed of the stroke?

Or is it neither, does it just seem like it's much more random than either of those?

Also, if you could post a screenshot it would be really helpful. (If you can't post it here, you can email it to me through the in-app feedback.

Please let me know so I can share your experiences with the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines