Are you noticing something after he recent Muse update?
In your URL I see no images, looks like you are redesigning your "properties" page.
Let me know if anything changes after the update.
Hi, thanks for the reply. I did not want to upgrade to the latest version,
too much negative comments. I am about to make a video to explain what I
have found. I'll reply to this with a link. Tx
I forgot to mention, I work with my clients through a demo website where
they can follow the progress and I can make adjustments on the fly. I did a
cleanout hence no images
Here is a link to the video explaining the issue. As mentioned the workaround is to resize the image dimensions larger and to the same ratio as the slider place frames. My apologies for the large file, but this is the best I can do for now. I have uploaded the muse file and original images to the pierrecor.com server. If you want access to the server, send me a private email to spcornelissen [at] gmail.com.
My client resized all the images to the same dimensions and width:height ratio. This is a property website and the image content is quite volatile, fortunately they understand why and what to do.
I have placed the video on Youtube: Adobe Muse Slideshow Image "Bug" - YouTube
Thank for such a long and fully descriptive video, I understand the issue you are facing.
I am investigating on this issue and will get back to you with any answer obtained or probably will have to log a bug.
Meanwhile I would suggest you to work with the workaround you haev suggested of manually resizing the images and re uploading the site.