1 2 Previous Next 60 Replies Latest reply on Sep 19, 2017 6:57 AM by Tara Kenny Branched to a new discussion.

Issues reported with 2017.1 (and workaround solutions)

Preran Adobe Employee

Hi all,

Sharing guidance we received from the product team.

Issue 1 – Element placed in the header section and set to "stretch to browser width" and “pinned" is causing the issue with height calculation.

Our team has tried to make a fix via a .mulib file for "objects shifting vertically" in the latest update.

• Steps to install :
        • Download the .mulib file from the shared link - https://adobe.ly/2vjkLuZ
        • Double click the .mulib file ( This would add the .mulib in library)
        • Open Master or Child(wherever the issue is seen)
        • Insert the Vertical shift.mullib in page(anywhere)
        • Preview the page where vertical shift was a problem

Issue 2 –  Muse Crashing on Resizing caption of a full-screen Slideshow.

• Workaround – Available in this user case, since it is not a full-screen slideshow.
      • Steps:
        • Recreate the slideshow with content and similar settings. It will work.
        • Only in case of a full-screen slideshow is where a user cannot resize it.

Issue 3 –  After conversion content not showing/behaving  as it showed in earlier version(missing, misplaced )

• Please share your files with us for investigation
      • To share your files, upload them to a file share software such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message. Click my picture and use the Message button. Ensure that you mention the nature of your issue in your message.

Issue 4 –  Muse file crashing in the latest version

• This can also be related to mixed pinning issue which we are working on. Upon unpinning any widgets like (youtube, form, or composition) it should work fine.
      • If you still face issues Please share your files with us for investigation
      • To share your files, upload them to a file share software such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message. Click my picture and use the Message button. Ensure that you mention the nature of your issue in your message.

Thanks,

Preran

1 2 Previous Next