4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2017 5:59 AM by Hoover5896

Disable popup

Hoover5896

Hello,

Below is the popup I get every time I save a PDF and I want to disable this? The popup appears in the bottom right corner of my screen every time. Reason being is because sometimes I need to batch print a huge list of PDFs and then save them all into different folders and this popup always gets in the way of the save button so I have to either wait for it to go away or exit out of it every time. Just want to disable the popup altogether! Any help or guidance is appreciated!

Capture.PNG

• 1. Re: Disable popup
          Dave__M Adobe Community Professional

If running on Windows (10 for my screenshot), you should be able to enable/disable notifications from your Windows Notifications & actions System settings dialog.

notif1.jpg

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

• 2. Re: Disable popup
            Hoover5896 Level 1

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the help. Odd thing is though, I do not even have Adobe Reader as an option to turn notifications off. So I have to click "Get notifications from apps and other senders" off which results in me not getting any popups for any apps, and I do not want that. I at least want popups for Outlook 2016. Any idea why I would not have Adobe Reader as a notification to turn off in this section?

Again, I appreciate the help! Have a great weekend!

• 3. Re: Disable popup
              Dave__M Adobe Community Professional

OK - let's sleuth a bit deeper.  Can you tell me how you are creating the multiple PDFs?  Printing from Word?  Another application?  That might help us track down a solution.

A great weekend to you as well,

Dave

• 4. Re: Disable popup
                Hoover5896 Level 1

No matter what I am printing from, the popup will come up. I am batch printing from another application, but the popup comes up if I do so from Word, or just save a PDF. Just seems odd that I do not have an Adobe Acrobat application to turn notifications off within notifications & actions.

Thanks!