• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instalar Flash Professional

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assino Creative Clound. Tenho vários trabalhos antigos formatados em ActionScript 2.0. Preciso editá-los em Flash Professional.

Houve um momento que foi possível instalar o Flash pela tela do Creative Clound como versão anterior de Animate.

Formatei meu computador e, agora, a opção de instalar versão anteriores não está disponível.

Preciso de orientação para instalar o Flash Professional.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

The old menu doesn't have the down arrows, and the new one does. Have you scrolled down far enough to find the additional apps?

Under Windows I'm still seeing the old menu.

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 1.32.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CC menu has changed recently. Go to the CC menu/App/Animate CC entry, and in the menu to the right (where it says "Open"), click the down arrow and you can choose "Other Versions". In the other versions list CS6 is at the bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The down arrow in this new CC menu hasn't option "Other Versions".

creative cloud.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That may be the older version of the menu. If you scroll down do you see a Find Additional Apps section? If you do, can you select Previous Versions from the menu on the right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think this is the older version of the menu. Last week the menu in my computer had an option for install Other Versions. I had a problem with Windows and formatted the computer. When reinstalled the Adobe programs, the menu came without option Other Versions. The menu with down arrow has just option for uninstall. I don't find another menu on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The old menu doesn't have the down arrows, and the new one does. Have you scrolled down far enough to find the additional apps?

Under Windows I'm still seeing the old menu.

Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 1.32.53 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!!! I saw! I thought there was one menu for each program. when I scrolled the menu I didn't see the small letters.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is how the new menu is, one menu for each product, and you get at the old versions through that single menu. Not sure when that will appear on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines