• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tarentum Borough frustrations!!

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to convert a file and it will not let me.....Youre asking me to purchase a plan and we already have one. VERY FRUSTRATING!!

[Moved from Adobe Experience Cloud and into a Document Cloud forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Hello Michaelg,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to Export a PDF file as it's asking to repurchase the subscription, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, please access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader D

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear your frustrated. Can you give me a better idea of what product you are using? Currently, you've posted in the Adobe Experience Cloud community. This community is dedicated to Adobe's b2b marketing solutions. I'm not aware of any Experience Cloud solution that converts files. If you are using a Creative or Document Cloud product, I'd be happy to move this post to the correct forum so that it reaches the proper audience.

Thank you,
Jantzen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Michaelg,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to Export a PDF file as it's asking to repurchase the subscription, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service on your current Adobe ID, please access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using the free desktop version of Adobe Reader DC and getting the error message, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader DC with your current Adobe ID, and check for any pending updates of Reader from Help>Check for updates, reboot the machine and try exporting the PDF file.

For more troubleshooting, you may refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud... Link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8841

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources