• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can you post examples of Character Animator for this community?

Participant ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know where on thew Adobe site links to user-generated examples of Character Animator can be posted for discussion?

I tried to post a simple example of my use of Character Animator for discussion and interest, but it was rejected by the moderator. As with all such rejections there is no explanation, leaving one with the impression that the people at Adobe are both stuffy and insular - which is not the case I imagine but which they should be highly aware is what sometimes comes across.

Would it not be a good idea to allow exchange of experiments with CA produced videos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you tried to post here in this forum and it got rejected? Hmm, I've always encouraged people it's okay to post here - but we are transitioning to get some more forum help, so it's possible another moderator did it. Sorry, we'll look into it...for now, I guess you could always frame it as a a question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck 4 months later. Very discouraging as could be a thriving outlet for Character Animator experiments. It's such a great tool but take-up seems poor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where did you try to post your example, and how was it rejected? Was it just the link you posted? Did you get a message explaining why it was rejected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines