Expand my Community achievements bar.

dtm-library-download-option-testing-locally with Port number in the site URL.

Level 1

Hi,

When self hosting is enabled the DTM libraries that are generated,  append the ‘‘window.location.hostname’  with relative path in satelliteLib  library .

Above will not allow to use the libraries in the environments where port number is used in the applications URL, but if rather than above ‘‘window.location.host’ get appended it will enable the libraries to be used in the local environment , currently we have to do manual change in DTM library to make it work for Dev/QA/Local.

Can we please provide the ability to make relative URLs work with full host including the port  .   Following is the advise i got from Adobe technical support team

"

Hi Umer,

I investigated further on the issue, and it seems there is no such option to prepend 'window.location.host' instead of 'window.location.hostname'. As you mentioned in your previous mail, currently this would be done via manual change.

As this is an innovative idea hence, I would request you to place it in forums.adobe.com for the Engineering team to consider the same.

Please let me know if there is any other query I may assist you with and I would be glad to take your query forward.

Thanks and Regards,

Shefali

Senior Technical Support Consultant

Adobe Marketing Cloud Support | Customer & Employee Experience | Ext:- 33753 | Email:- shesingh@adobe.com |

Regards,

Umer

0 Replies