Moved it from the lounge to Muse CC forum.
This may have tons of reasons!
Please take your Muse file and delete all pages but one, and all elements except the ones, which don’t behave correctly, and give us this .muse file to inspect. Please follow these instructions, to do so: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
2 people found this helpful
What should move up/down? Could you specify? I can’t see an element which should do this.
But what you should change:
- You are using system font! This is causing lots of issues! Read my post #4 in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163
- There are elements, which you don’t allow to scale: The „Book Now“ box, the long rectangle on the top of the page and the „D“ image. Especially the long rectangle should be set to „fluid width“, because now it „bleeds“ out of the page/breakpoint width, when you move the scrubber (this grey handle top right of the breakpoint bar) inwards. This isn’t allowed, because it causes heavy issues on mobile devices.
Perhaps this fixes your issue (, which i am not aware of).
Thanks for the advice.
The main element that is not working are the two key lines around the 'Rainforest' heading. the heading moves up the page but the key lines don't.
I'll fix the header and font issues today.
Did you give us the wrong .muse file? I can’t see no „key lines“ and no „Rainforest“ heading.
They are there on my copy of the file (a good scroll down the page) The copy line is 'a uniques rainforest paradise)
Ok, I see now!
Please look at this site, which is a modified version of yours (I modified the positioning of the images in smaller breakpoints and the distances between some elements to minimise scrolling actions on your site and make „debugging“ easier. But these modification had no influence of the behaviour of the site.):
The „Before“ part is the original page, the „After“ part contains my modifications.
I really can’t list all the glitches, which at the end led to such a „misbehaving“ page. But I hope, you may find your way through all these modifications.
What I generally did:
- Changed scaling and pinning attributes of many element.
- Made the layout more „structured“ by adjusting the width of different elements (this makes it easier for Muse to determine, which element influences which others)
- Grouping elements
I’d suggest, that you have a close look at this site. You may download the related .muse file directly from the sample site.
• Attention: The sample site is made with the actual version of Muse (2017.1). Older versions won’t open the project file!
Thanks you so much for this it looks fantastic. I'll take a look at both files next week to find out how you worked your magic.