• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make Bridge font larger?

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Adobe Bridge CC (2017).  The font size is too small everywhere, and difficult to read.  How can I increase the font size?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

On windows Bridge CC 2017 has Interface Scaling now under Preferences>Interface.

Still not perfect, but better than none at all.

The Menu Bar size is controlled by adjusting the dpi scaling or Menus Text size in windows itself.

Screenshot-(73).png

Screenshot-(74).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On windows Bridge CC 2017 has Interface Scaling now under Preferences>Interface.

Still not perfect, but better than none at all.

The Menu Bar size is controlled by adjusting the dpi scaling or Menus Text size in windows itself.

Screenshot-(73).png

Screenshot-(74).jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows does adjust the menu bar in Bridge but nothing else and the rest is where the problem is.

Wndows text scaling setting actually adjusts everything and has some long unfixed bugs. 

Detailed adjustment of text size in windows display themes doesn't work for bridge either, except the menu. 

Bridge text is mostly in the skin.      

Anyway, on a 1920x1080 monitor 200% is way to big.  (And Bridge warns against changing it on less than 2560x1600 so fair enough.) 

But 100% and auto which chooses 100% is too small for comfort.

Some of us don't have 25 year old eyes anymore.  Is there a way, official or not, to get say  125 or 150%?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS6 and give up Br because it forces my eyes to much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC Bridge is a real ADA nightmare. Does Adobe have any government agencies using this? Where Section 508 compliance is REQUIRED?

If the product can scale icons et al in the Content window, why in H*** can the menus  and controls be scaled as well?? this product is so 1998!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 2022 and still a problem. If I were to guess the menu is approx. 6pt type. Nothing else on my computer is scaling at that size, which is enough to tell me this is a Bridge issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Honest_miss, 

This has been in Bridge for a long time, did you miss it? (sorry, no pun intended. Really)

2022-05-13_12-54-20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for responding! I've tried monkeying with these settings but unfortunately they haven't solved any sizing issues, unfortunately. Still itty bitty, unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must have something wrong, I have Adobe Bridge 6.2 (64bit)

My menu is a bit different, there is no interface or output on my preferences.

How do I make my fonts larger, I use a magnifying glass to read Br

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and version of photoshop do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10 on a Wacom tablet.

Why are you asking about photoshop when the question is abouta Bridge?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because if you want to update to the newest bridge with Interface Scaling you need the newest photoshop version as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines