0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2017 2:52 PM by jamesz93666655

which to buy on $100 budget for game animation, nature tiles & objects.. help

jamesz93666655

I checked Bestbuy, and can get Photoshop Elements 15 & Premere Elements 15 for $79, or either Premere Elements 15 or Photoshop Elements 15 for $60.. I am designing a realistic 3D "outdoor" game, and think Adobe is what I should use for tiles and backround, maybe design a few objects but I'd prefer to use royalty free trees, shrubs, weeds, grass of varying height.. There's a ton of learning ahead for me, but I know the only way I can reasonably expect to finish something to submit is if I use pre-made trees, grass, and backdrops, or use my camera for them.. I'm on a very small budget, and creating the environment is step 1.. Which is the best value for me? When an arrow flies thru a tree, the trunk and branches need to be solid, and foliage needs to slow it down.. a rock needs to deflect it, etc. At this point, I'm not sure I'm even posing the right questions, so any guidance greatly appreciated. I was very into programming in the 80's and early 90's, but the only recent exposure is Project Spark, which got me interested again.. I don't expect anything royalty free to be as simple as that, but if a caveman throws a rock, the terrain needs to be fairly accurate. Not saying I'm using cavemen, but it's a good example. I'm also looking at Maya and Unreal, so whatever I choose must have compatibility with either of them.. I'd prefer not to have a paid membership, I want to figure out as much as possible on my own as that's how I learn best. At this point, I just need someone to point to what the most valuable adobe is for my goals. Any guidance greatly appreciated. Picture Tiger Woods 2009 and up for how realistic I need the scenery to be.. and the ability for characters and objects to interact with the surroundings.. graphics can be better, but not worse. If it takes me 2-3 years to finish, I'm not overly concerned with how much memory or processing power things take as technology will catch up to my goals.