• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Calques déplacé dans un dossier fermé mais ne se mets pas au bas du groupe + auto-select comment fermé cette option!

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

j'aimerais pouvoir régler 2 problèmes récurrents qui freinent mon travail durant la journée dans photoshop cc 2017.

1-  Pour déplacer un calque vers un groupe, faites-le glisser dans le dossier du groupe. Si le groupe est fermé, le calque est placé au bas du groupe. - Pour ma part ça ne fonctionne pas alors je ne sais si si vous avez un raccourcis, je travaille sur un pc.

2 - le plus nuisible! le auto-select que je n'arrive pas a fermer. En travaillant avec un pc je me sert toujours de la touche ctrl et l'outil d'auto-select est enclanché a mon grand désarroi. Je n'ai pas trouvé de façon de fermer cette option très dérangeante. Est-ce que vous pourriez m'aider a faciliter ma production, merci.

Modification de l’ordre des calques et groupes de calques

Pour déplacer un calque vers un groupe, faites-le glisser dans le dossier du groupe https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/icons/a_dup_P_Folder_Wi_N.png. Si le groupe est fermé, le calque est placé au bas du groupe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I wish I could set 2 recurring problems that hinder my work during the day in photoshop cc 2017.

1 to move a layer to a group, drag it to the folder of the group. If the group is closed, the layer is placed at the bottom of the Group: to me it does not work so I don't know if if you have a shortcut, I work on a pc.

2 - the more harmful! the self-select that I can't close. Working with a pc I always used the CTRL and the tool of self-select is inrush a my dismay. I have not found a way to close this very disturbing option. Could you help me facilitate my production, thank you.

Change the order of layers and layer groups

To move a layer to a group, drag it to the folder of the Group . If the group is closed, the layer is placed at the bottom of the group.

1) Layers moved to a Group by dragging their icon in the Layers Panel onto the Group’s icon used to be placed at the bottom; that caused complaints and was changed a while back and now they are put at the top.

Please post screenshots to illustrate what exactly you mean.

2) Not sure the translation is clear enough for me.

Have you unchecked »Auto-select« for the Move Tool in the Options Bar?

moveToolAutoSelect.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I’m an advanced photoshop user and the problem is on a PC platform when I want to select something I use the command ctrl + clic. The matter is all shortcuts need the ctrl command and every time I have to use a shortcut hitting ctrl turn on the auto-select and off and I don’t want to use this default command and can’t turn off this button crtl auto-select short-cuts by default.

De : c.pfaffenbichler

Envoyé : 1 septembre 2017 02:33

À : Genevieve Tisluck <g.tisluck@cameleonmedia.com>

Objet : Calques déplacé dans un dossier fermé mais ne se mets pas au bas du groupe + auto-select comment fermé cette option!

Calques déplacé dans un dossier fermé mais ne se mets pas au bas du groupe + auto-select comment fermé cette option!

created by c.pfaffenbichler <https://forums.adobe.com/people/c.pfaffenbichler> in Photoshop General Discussion - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/9802020#9802020>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines