Export groups+paths inside as png

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a simple structure in my artwork:

structure.png

What I need is to export as PNG my groups this way: “group_name_index_R_G_B.png”. RGB value(color) of each <Path>.

Example for group name ground_9:

•   ground_9_1_89_86_142.png
  •   ground_9_2_144_85_130.png
  •   …
  •   ground_9_13_215_185_65.png

Most important for me is RGB value color of each <Path>. Also, each <Path> should be same size and with transparency, size of it should be as artboard size where path located. So all png files should be the same size and with 1 triangle inside.

I don't know if with scripts possble to do all this, I would like to listen any advices about that.

Here is sample and very simple ai file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3372h0au27ssb34/Untitled-1.ai?dl=0

Silly-V​ could you please take a look at this? Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like a fun deal, I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll take a look as soon as I get some free time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Actually it's a really problem task(nearly impossible) for us without script. We have a lot of graphics with tons of <Path> needed for export. I'm really looking forward for any your thoughts about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines