• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off auto artboard focus when expand/collapse all folders

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I alt + click a folder to collapse or expand all elements within it, PS automatically brings that artboard into focus and zooms it to fit the screen.

Is there a way to turn off this behavior? So I can just collapse / expand with alt + click but not have PS take control of what I'm viewing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mschwa,

Could you please let us know which version of Photoshop are you using and on which operating system?

Also, you can try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps: Preferences in Photoshop

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC 2017 latest version

Windows 7 pro

I am not going to reset my preferences yet, because this isn't a bad enough issue to justify all of the time I would lose after resetting, having to set things back to my preferred settings manually.

Thanks for your assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines