Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Mobile Sync stuck

Explorer ,
Sep 02, 2017 Sep 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was wondering if you have any suggestions or assistance with LR Mobile syncing.  I have it turned on for photos I take on my iPhone.  Lately, whenever I shutdown LR on my iMac, I get a message that I’m in the midst of syncing 4 photos.  If I shutdown, syncing will be paused, but started up the next time I open LR.  This has been happening for several days even though I open my LR mobile and iMac LR to see if it will finish syncing.  Is there a way to find out which photos are being synced and how to get it finished?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Hello Sahil,

Thank you for your recommendations.  But I was able to resolve it through another person who had responded shortly after I posed this question to other photographer friends of mine. I was able to figure out which files were stuck and remove them from the sync collection.

If LR has a few photos that it can't find, it will sometimes get hung up on them and act as though it is syncing them forever. Go to the LR Mobile panel in the preferences and look at the bottom list of activity. You

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kingbingo,

Could you please try deleting sync.lrdata file and let us know if it helps:

You can find the sync.lrdata file here:

On Mac: it's at /Users//Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata

On Windows: it would be at C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sahil,

Thank you for your recommendations.  But I was able to resolve it through another person who had responded shortly after I posed this question to other photographer friends of mine. I was able to figure out which files were stuck and remove them from the sync collection.

If LR has a few photos that it can't find, it will sometimes get hung up on them and act as though it is syncing them forever. Go to the LR Mobile panel in the preferences and look at the bottom list of activity. You can see what files are having issues. Probably, you will see they are missing. Either find them, delete them or take them out of the synced collections and everything will start working again.

Thank you again,

Gail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines