Thanks for the reply - I know this tho. My issue is that it won't deactivate on my computer so that when I reinstall using the links on their page. Because it won't "deactivate" when I reinstall it gives me the same screen telling me that I need to "reactivate and now have three days"
I need someone to tell me why my system won't "deactivate" so that I can delete from my computer correctly.
did you install the new download from that link?
Facing exactly the same issue as you discribed above. Did you find a way to solve the issue in the meanwhile? If so, can you share the solution please?
CAn anyone give some insight on this issue? I have the same thing. I can't deactivate CS3 because the menu option is disabled (grayed out) I did attempt to uninstall the application and reinstall with the special build from Adobe but I continue to get the message about the activation server being unavailable.
Ok so I tried the whole process again (uninstall/reinstall) and I am getting presented with the same issue where it wants me to activate and then tells "Activation- No Connection". I'm never prompted to input the new serial number generated by Adobe for the special download installer. I'm kind of stuck here and not sure if there is anyway to get this to work.
I also logged into my adobe account and nothing was listed under registered products. I attempted to register using the new serial number generated by adobe but get a message it has already been registered...possible that I did this once before but I don't remember. Either way I don't have any products listed in the registered products section.
are you using a single user installation file?
Single user licensee downloadable installation files available:
- Suites and Programs: CC 2018 | CC 2017 | CC 2015.5 | CC 2015 | CC 2014 | CC | CS6 | CS5.5 | CS5 | CS4, CS4 Web Standard | CS3
- Acrobat: DC, XI, X | X Suite | 9,8 | 9 pro extended exe,9 pro extended 7z | 9 standard | 8 standard |
- Authorware: 7.01 windows |
- Captivate: 10 (2017) | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5.5, 5 | 1
- Cold Fusion: 11, 10 | 9.0.2, 9.0.1, 9.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.0, 7.0, 6.1, 6.0, 5.0, 4.0 |
- Contribute: CS5 | CS4, CS3 | 3,2
- FrameMaker: 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7.2 |
- Lightroom: 6.13| 5.7.1| 4.4 | 3.6 | win 2.7, 1.4.1 | mac 2.7, 1.4.1 |
- Photoshop Elements: 2018,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8 | 9,8,7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- Premiere Elements: 2018,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8| 9, 8, 7 win | 8 mac | 7 mac
- RoboHelp: 2015, 11, 10, 9, 8
- non-cc updates
- CC (2013) Updates:
- CC 2014 Updates:
- CC 2015 Updates:
- Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages. They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3. If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.
And a big thank you to Jim @ Prodesigntools for helping me with these links!
Yea I've tried several times going through that process and each time I launch Photoshop or acrobat professional and it doesn't work. I don't get a chance to use the new serial number either.
Even after uninstalling this is messing up some other applications that think Photoshop is still installed and working. Any other ideas?
Exactly the same issues here. How do they expect you to deactivate when they shut their servers down. Received no notice, just tried to run PS and got the message that my trial was over but it would not let me reactivate the new serial number because I cannot deactivate the old one. Adobe's "Help" is a circular joke... one wrong answer leading to another wrong answer back to the first wrong answer and then repeat.
for acrobat 8 and cs3, you have to use the versions obtained via the link in message 1.
Been there, done that. It will not let you get past the "no connection" message on activating the "new" CS3 because the "old CS3 has not been deactivated and can't be since the servers are no longer active.
you're confused. the exchanged program(s) don't need activation.
No confusion here. You get exactly the same "Temporary Activation Expired X You must re-activate to use this product" on the "new" (ADBESTDSCS3_ESD1_WWE.dmg/Adobe CS3 Design Premium Content) CS3 install as you get on the old one and the result is exactly the same... "Activation - No Connection" as would be expected without the activation servers running. Apparently you have to have had this issue to understand it and apparently many are having it.
I tried again for the 4th or 5th time and still no go. I'm on Windows 10, run this in compatibility mode for Vista. During install I am required to point it to a copy of the Adobepdf.DLL as outlined here, Error: "The file AdobePDF.dll is needed" | Adobe Creative Suite 3 on 64-bit Windows
I suppose there could be something wrong in DLL file that I have to extract from the downloaded files or there might be something else stuck in a file or registry somewhere.
Anyone else have any thoughts?