1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2017 7:45 AM by Sue Garibaldi

How do I move projects from Draw in my mobile creations to a collaborative folder created in assets?

rebeccaj60565879 Level 1

Is there anyway of doing this? I have a folder set up with my colleague to access whilst on a business trip. I have creating projects in draw with more than 1 page. Is there a way to move the whole project to the folder so they can view this?

thanks,

Becky

• 1. Re: How do I move projects from Draw in my mobile creations to a collaborative folder created in assets?
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Becky.

It's not really possible to fully "collaborate" on a drawing (that is, two people working on the same file simultaneously), but you can share your progress and/or the native Draw files with someone else.

It sounds like you just want to share your progress, but to save each drawing individually as a PDF (this is only possible in the iOS version of Draw) might be more trouble for you than you want (it's not possible to export an entire project to a PDF), so it would probably be easiest to just share a project link with someone, which would create link to the entire project (this would give someone the ability to save the files, open them in Draw, and make changes/notes but those changes would not be showing up on your drawings).

Would that work for what you want to do?

Sue.

1 person found this helpful