• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make security that google drive cannot erase?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my work wants us to upload to google drive

I put on a watermark and turn off the options to print/scan/edit and copy from the document without the password. however, when the document is uploaded to google drive the security is stripped away and anyone at the office can select all and copy the contents of the document onto a new word document and the watermark shows up as a bold word. Is there a way to make this secure so that downloading it from google drive does not circumvent the security features? For what it is worth, I use MacOS

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 11.38.58 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-06 at 11.39.42 AM.png

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add an Open Password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then I have to supply them with the password to view it- and that does not stop google docs from allowing one to copy and past from the document after it has been uploaded

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View the document with Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask Google to fix this bug in their software.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Bernd Alheit <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there must be a way- I have an article given to me by a publisher that has it locked down tight and google did not break it. if you do not know, just say so. I am not asking Google to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines