I get a feeling that Target forum is not being monitored periodically, as well as other products..
For AEM forum, within hours I get a response.
Can you expand on what you mean by deliverables? Give me a little more detail on what you are looking for and I will try and help you out.
A document or code for the system that we handover to the client for review/sign off is a deliverable.
- All Adobe Target requirements could form the Requirements Document.
- The configured/coded system is the first and obvious deliverable.
- The at.js code code could be another.
- Technical Design document explaining the inbound/outbound integrations is another one.
- Do we create client training document? If so, this is a deliverable.
- Do we typically write test case document to test the system and confirm its functioning? If so, Test Script Document is one.
But, this being a fully tested product, more or less, there is less scope for testing.
Like this, kindly let me know the typical deliverables of a Target implementation.
Thank you for your questions, and for your patience! Hopefully you will find our Adobe Target Implementation Product Documentation helpful. Please feel free to reach out with more specific questions as you explore this (deep) resource.