Is there a way to create a form that will:
1. capture the user's email
2. create a pre scripted email to that address as well as 2 other addresses that are pre specified (ideally beautifully styled email with graphics)
3. attach a hosted .pdf to that email and send it
1) Forms of course capture emails of users, that´s why forms normally ask for an email address.
2) For that you would need a 3rd party widget like you will find on musewidgets.com. MailChimp might be just one solution.
You may also find something at jot form.com or similar inventors.
3) Same as 2) or link the submit button to a pdf file. If this is not possible add a simple download button for this I suggest.