Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pls help me

i have serial key

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not sell perpetual licenses for CS6 anymore.

So you either can go with a CC license (that allows you to install CS6 along with the CC versions) or try to buy a perpetual CS6 license from some other vendor – with some risk of being ripped off.

Why do you want to use obsolete software?

In any case you should first install the trial to make sure your OS and hardware don’t crash with the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you want to use obsolete software?

because it still does the work i require and more importantly, i OWN it so i don't have yet another few dollars disappearing every month from my account...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Valid reasons – if you remember to exercise your due diligence and don’t try to blame others if you change some component (OS, hardware, …) and the application stops working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Não lalo inglês. Não quero mais

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but of course - wasn't meaning to criticise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have 5.5 but as has been explained CS6 is EOL and not for sale. So if you want to upgrade, the next version is Photoshop CC2017 - it's available for a modest monthly subscription that includes Lightroom. Alternatively, there's Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way to go 5.5 > 6 these days is to get it from some reseller somewhere, if they still have some collecting dust on a shelf in the back.

At an extremely high risk of ending up with a pirate version. We're talking 90% probability here! You're hereby duly warned.

Also, as cp pointed out: CS6 will very likely stop working whenever you need to upgrade your hardware or OS. "Owning" it will not help you then!

All things considered, CS6 is a rotten deal by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think technically any individual with a valid perpetual Photoshop CS6 license could sell it if they officially register the license transfer and de-install the application on their computers.

Transfer an Adobe product license

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rajeshd63789847  wrote

pls help me

i have serial key

If you mean that you have a license and a serial number for CS 6, you can download it from here:

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

If you bought an upgrade to CS 6 from CS 5.5, you will need the serial numbers for both versions when installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines