1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 8, 2017 8:49 AM by Sue Garibaldi

Adobe Draw won't sync my projects to Illustrator CC

danienriquez

Hi, i'm trying to export one of my Adobe Draw projects to Illustrator on my laptop but i haven't been able to do it so far. Some do sync, but there's one in particular that i need to sync that just won't. Can someone help me? Why do some files export and other don't?

Thanks for your help!

• 1. Re: Adobe Draw won't sync my projects to Illustrator CC
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Danienriquez.

Sorry you're having trouble with the one drawing. Sometimes it's complexity, sometimes it's corruption; it's difficult to say what's preventing the drawing from sending. A few things I'd like you to check:

* When you sign in with your Adobe ID to Adobe Creative Cloud  can you see the drawing in its entirety there (in other words is it fully synced)?

* Does the drawing have an image layer? If it does, have you tried duplicating the drawing, removing the image layer, then trying to send it again?

* Have you tried using the Send to CC Files as PDF function in the Share menu? Did that work? If you haven't tried it, can you see if you're successful sending it that way?

* Do you see the Mobile Creations tab in Illustrator CC (not everyone has access to this, so don't be surprised if you don't have it)? To check, just launch Illustrator on the desktop; if you have that feature it will look something like this:

Draw_AiMobileCreations.png

Let me know what you find. I may want you to contact me through the in-app feedback and send me a link to the drawing.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful