• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse slideshow not working when export to html and upload with Dreamweaver

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I built our business website using Muse, with a slideshow that shows up when on the business catalyst site:  http://pddjs.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

I exported from Muse to html, then uploaded the site to our ftp host (GoDaddy) through Dreamweaver:  https://perfectdaydjs.com/

Now the slideshow is not working, (nor is the phone version of the index showing up at all when I checked on my phone).  Any help would be appreciated!  When looking at the html file, there is added code after every image name (ie. "images/pddjscps_main01.jpg?crc=3850670869"), so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.  I really would like to continue to use Dreamweaver to upload so I can adjust html as needed for Google Analytics, etc.  Thanks!

UPDATE:  I just uploaded it to my GoDaddy ftp directly from Muse and everything seems to be working fine now.  Still, if anyone has any insight onto what could be messing things up when exporting to html from Muse and uploading to ftp through Dreamweaver, the help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds like the scripts are getting lost in the Dreamweaver step... Did you set up a host and are we talking about cc or cs6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC.  GoDaddy is the host.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines