I am completely new at Phonegap and Android apk, so bare with me.
I am trying to create an Android app for this Leaflet application:
I am running everything in Windows.
* I first create a blank Phonegap project and add the code for bootleaf in the www folder of the Phonegap project.
* running the project in the Phonegap servers, renders bootleaf as it is supposed to be as expected.
* I then build the app using these instructions, basically using cordova commands:
* The apk gets built with no errors and I then use Android Studio emulator to view the result and it looks completely different basically only showing the menu no maps, and nothing seems to work.
As it is in Phonegap server:
The way it looks in Android emulator using the resulting apk:
So not sue what I need to do or change in the apk build part, maybe I need to add some plugins? Not sure, anybody has any ideas?
If I had to guess, I'd say you're trying to load external resources (style sheets, scripts, etc.) without configuring the following:
2) Content Security Policy meta tag (CSP)
Note that you should try to have as much as you can local to the device, so download any libraries and stylesheets locally. Whatever you can't do that for can be addressed by 1 & 2 (just be sure to add some handling for when a connection is offline).