I think too, that there is an easy fix! But as there ar many reasons for this, just give us the .muse file, containing nothing but the elements shown on your screenshots. Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
1 person found this helpful
As I said: It is quite easy to fix, but the problem is: I don’t know, what you exactly want to achieve.
Here the different issues:
- You site is fluid width, your master page has a fixed fixed breakpoint at 1280 px, and this breakpoint has a minimal width of 1080 px. Why not, for example, 1480 px (fluid), 1280 px (fluid), 1080 px (fluid) 320 px (minimal width)?
- Your layout page „home“ has only one breakpoint at 1280 px, which is fixed width. Quite inconsistent, isn’t it? Why different breakpoints on master and layout, why mixing fixed width and fluid width, why this big minimal page width?
- The pinning of your menu is inconsistent: It is pinned responsive (not to browser) to the left (not to the right).
Do the following:
- On your master page change the breakpoint at 1280 px from „Fixed Width“ to „Fluid Width“.
- Use right browser pinning for your menu:
- Transfer the master page breakpoints to your layout page by clicking the small arrows over the breakpoint bar:
Now you should be done.
Here you find your corrected file, but attention: This file is saved in Muse 2017.1, which you don’t use at the moment. So you can’t open this file with you version of Muse: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jxt5gex6l9nsvrn/exodus.muse?dl=0
Thank you very much. That seemed to do the trick.