• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete site

Contributor ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm logged into my customer portal, I see Partner Portal, I go to My Sites, I see the site I want to delete. Over to the right, I see Preview & Manage. Both take me to the site. I see no option to delete site.

I've read before that you need to log in to Site Settings, Site Management but when I log in, I get to the customer portal only.

Please help.

Annette

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to click on the name of the site (to the left of those View & Manage links) to bring up a page with options like deleting the site or changing its payment plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, that's what is so odd. I can log in through business catalyst administrative login but when I choose the site I want to delete, it opens the site (which is hosted by someone else now) and I get a 404 page not found. So I log in through the other business catalyst partner area, and it lists the site there that I want to delete. I get the option of Preview or Manage. Either one I click on just opens the site which is done by someone else now. It's the current website for these folks, not the one I did. Maybe it's coming up because the domain name is still active, but I get emails from BC every week saying how many people visited the site, etc but it's referring to the site I did, which is no longer up. So I guess I'd like to get rid of those emails and also delete it from my active sites but I'm not able to do this.

Annette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't click Preview or Manage. Click the name of the site. That should open a new page with a Delete button.

screenshot01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, when I click that, I get to my portal but again, any time I see preview or manage, it just opens the site. There is no delete anywhere. I have deleted sites before but "delete" is no where to be found with this one. It's so strange. Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 5.03.27 PM.jpg

My other sites have delete this site, but not this one. I just noticed it is set to expire in October so maybe I'll just wait for that. Thank you for your input!  This is a strange one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since it's direct billing, did your client create the site? If someone else created it, maybe you are not authorized to delete it.

You might need to contact Adobe Support, or, like you said, just wait for it to expire.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines