2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2017 5:07 PM by EvilBugQueen1

Nothing Happens When I Download

cgoursky

I have attempted to download images I have licensed on two different computers, using both Firefox and Edge on each.

Every time I select an image, and click "Download" under the Save to Computer option, I get a spinning wheel, and a confirmation it is licensed in the top left hand corner. I do not, however, get a download. It does not show up in my downloads, it does not show up in my Creative Suite folder...

If I select "open in AI" (I am downloading vectors), same thing, but I then get a prompt saying I am not signed in to Creative Suite.

Both times I have used computers which are both signed in to Creative Suite (in fact, one I updated both the Creative Suite app, and Illustrator, and made sure I was logged in).

Please advise.

• 1. Re: Nothing Happens When I Download
          twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Hi Chris,

We have identified the issue and our engineering team is working to fix it. The workaround is to save the file to a new library through the Adobe Stock website and then you will be able to use the download feature or save to an existing library.

Let me know if you require any further assistance.

Regards,

Twarita

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Nothing Happens When I Download
            EvilBugQueen1 Adobe Employee

Hi C. G.,

We did have an issue that would leave a customer stuck in the "Open In" selection even when selecting download or save to Library. We did push a fix for this issue however, it exposed a different issue where Open In may not open from the Stock website. However you should be able to download your files now. Please let us know if you have are still having trouble.

EBQ

1 person found this helpful