• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can I switch pre paid adobe cc suite to another Mac?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am downloading a pre paid year subscription to my company MacBook, if I am to leave the company before the subscription is up can I switch the adobe suite package to my personal macbook?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Hi Kayla,

You can have creative cloud installed and signed in on two computers, as long as you only use it on one at a time. Download and install as you did on the first computer, sign in to your Adobe account on the Adobe website using your Adobe ID, download the Cloud desktop app, then download the software. Sign out on a computer that you will not be using: sign in and sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.

Hope this information is helpful.

Feel free to update the thread for addition

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kayla,

You can have creative cloud installed and signed in on two computers, as long as you only use it on one at a time. Download and install as you did on the first computer, sign in to your Adobe account on the Adobe website using your Adobe ID, download the Cloud desktop app, then download the software. Sign out on a computer that you will not be using: sign in and sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.

Hope this information is helpful.

Feel free to update the thread for additional questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can install your cc subscription programs on an unlimited number of computers at any time.  the only (insignificant limitation for internet connected computers) is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time.

if you are no longer going to use your subscription on a computer (eg, you leave the company & the company's computer), open the cc desktop app on that computer and sign-out so no one else can use your subscription programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines