2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2017 1:58 AM by MichelBParis

Where did the option to resize to pixels go?

adobe-user7 Level 1

I keep my Photoshop Elements 15 program up as I'm constantly loading new pictures into it and using it.  Tonight, I had to restart my computer for windows updates, so I closed out of it and when I re-opened it, worked on a picture and then tried to save it as a certain size, the resizing in pixels option was no longer there. 

I have checked and unchecked all the boxes at the bottom, including the resample image box, which seems to be the only recommended help I can find online for this issue.  Nothing is wor2:45 and it's 2:50 am and I've been messing with it for over an hour. 

I have logged out and back in and nothing is working.  Please help me get this function back.  Everything else seems to be fine.

• 1. Re: Where did the option to resize to pixels go?
          davescm Adobe Community Professional

Hi

I have moved you post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum, where you are more likely to get replies relevant to your software

Dave

• 2. Re: Where did the option to resize to pixels go?
            MichelBParis Adobe Community Professional & MVP

adobe-user7  wrote

I keep my Photoshop Elements 15 program up as I'm constantly loading new pictures into it and using it.  Tonight, I had to restart my computer for windows updates, so I closed out of it and when I re-opened it, worked on a picture and then tried to save it as a certain size, the resizing in pixels option was no longer there. 

I have checked and unchecked all the boxes at the bottom, including the resample image box, which seems to be the only recommended help I can find online for this issue.  Nothing is wor2:45 and it's 2:50 am and I've been messing with it for over an hour. 

I have logged out and back in and nothing is working.  Please help me get this function back.  Everything else seems to be fine.

First try to reset the tool (jn the bottom tool bar; it's on the top right, three horizontal bars, just after the question mark.

Do go get a similar dialog as the following one when choosing Image >> Resize?

Check if you can select Pixels, then if you can enter the values for width and height.

Yes, resampling should be ticked.

Resize-1.jpg