• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem scanning with Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though the printer is connected physically by cable to the computer, DC won’t scan a document. It will print.

Reason: Because DC won’t recognize I’ve changed printers because I’m now in a different location from where I was last time I scanned.

The errors that appear are:

"Epson Scan: Cannot communicate with scanner. make sure scanner is on, correctly setup and connected with no errors indicated.

For detailed information, see Solving Problems in the User's Guide."

"Adobe Acrobat: Error while interacting with the scanner: the selected scanner was not found."

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Atrecker,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query. As per the description above, Acrobat is not able to scan any PDF as you are getting an error that Acrobat is not able to communicate with the Printer/Scanner, Is that correct?

Please check for the  latest update of Acrobat from Help>Check for updates.

You may also refer to the following links which discuss the similar issue "Error while interacting with the scanner: the selected scanner was not found." Called brother and m... 

selected scanner was not found

Troubleshooting tips for scanner issues when using Acrobat

Hope this helps and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines