• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop boxes won't fit my laptop screen and I can't resize

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I couldn't find another word for boxes but I think it kind of makes sense. Running Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 on my Windows 10 laptop, and what I am trying to do is this:

I open photoshop (fine)

File > automate > photomerge

the box that pops up.. there should be 4 options to check at the bottom. All I can see is one (blend images together) and there is no way for me to resize this box. I can move it but it's pointless because at the highest point, I can still only see blend images together and not the other 3. I have no idea how to fix this. It's driving me crazy!

wtf.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In photoshop go to Edit>Preferences>Interface, set the UI Scaling to 100% and restart photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop General Discussion​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe 2x UI scaling should not be used ob displats the have less then 2048x1536 pixels goe example my surface Pro 3 has 2160x1440 pixels Phoroshop scaled it 2x bet default however scaled 2x the displai ecomes a 1080x720 pixel display for Photoshop UI which requires a displau 1024x768 or better.  Photoshop UI does not fit within 1080x720px   The surface pro 3 native 216dpi resolution must be used so 2160x1440 small Photoshop UI I had to change my Phtoshop Preferences UI scalling to 100% not auto or 200%.. Adobe UI scalling has issues.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to sign up for the beta test for scaling Photoshop's UI:

Photoshop Continuously Scalable User Interface: Windows Beta Testers Needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines