Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping enlarges the cropped image

Engaged ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

While I was using the Cropping Tool of Photoshop 2017.1.1, I noticed every time I tried editing a small segment out deleting the remaining pixels, I ended up with a cropped image of the original canvas size (e.g. 800px x 1000px). This means each cropped segment was enlarged to the original canvas size.

It didn't used to happen and when I check the settings in the options bar, I can't find anything relevant to this issue.

Could someone please tell me what could trigger this bug?

Regards,

Ead

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Have you tried resetting the Tool to its default setting? It sounds like the ratio or resolution settings have been changed. To reset the tool, go to the Tool presets in the control panel and click on the wing menu, this will allow you to reset the tool.

hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting the Tool to its default setting? It sounds like the ratio or resolution settings have been changed. To reset the tool, go to the Tool presets in the control panel and click on the wing menu, this will allow you to reset the tool.

hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, that's instantly fixed it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines