Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arabic Poetry

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,

I am facing a serious problem in creating some Arabic Epub files, these files containd Arabic poetry which have to be in 2 columns

yes I know that reflowable  Epub is not support that, we need this text to appear in epub like that

Capture.JPG

so I tried many solutions, then i turned this text to tables with no borders and colors, well it works

now what is the problem??

the text as you see contains footnote

so if i convert text to table i will lose this note, so anyone can help me to keep the note in table or keep the layout as InDesign in epub ??

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
EPUB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

I already  did that but it not the prefect solution when you have a massive number of footnotes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

It is known issue with Indesign. It will not let you place footnote markers in tables. I would put that footnote marker somewhere near the table and afterwards,after epub export, cut-paste that marker to right place in the epub file.

ants

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already  did that but it not the prefect solution when you have a massive number of footnotes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines