2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 15, 2017 10:59 AM by hendrik.reichling

Slideshow won't adjust to browser-width after updating 2017.1 version

hendrik.reichling Level 1

Hey everybody,

since I updated Muse this morning, the layout of my "converted" side shows this white box next to my slideshow (Screenshot 2) that previously adjusted to full browser-width (Screenshot 1). It must be a bug connected to the version update (2017.1) because I didn't change a thing after opening the page in Muse this morning, screenshot 1 is taken from my test-url (www.laborreichling.de) and the (same) page works fine there - screenshot 2 is taken from the Muse Page Preview and shows a white box next to all images.

It seems that the pictures in my slideshow now only adjust the the width of my largest breakpoint (1200px), however breakpoint animation >1200px in Muse shows a different picture (see screenshot 3). I checked previous topics related to this and this isn't a new issue, its just that the suggested options in other discussions won't work for me:

- hero image is set on "adjust to browser width"
      - slideshow option is set on "fill frame proportionally" (translating from my German version, not sure if its the same wording in the English version...)

- I added a blank page and pasted the slideshow - there is still the white box, pictures only adjust up to 1200px

I tried a workaround with very large breakpoints, but that always causes new problems somewhere with my "responsive" design...

Note that the white header-box as well as the dark footer-box (not in the screenshots) from my Masterpage both do adjust to browser-width, only the slideshow doesn't!

I added a reduced version of the .muse file (2017.1) in the following dropbox-folder:

Dropbox - X - Adobe Muse Filesharing 

I would really appreciate some advice for solving this issue!!!

Thanks,

Hendrik

Screenshot 1 - how the initial page (previous Muse Version) looks online www.laborreichling.de

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-15 um 12.38.32.jpg

Screenshot 2 - how the same page looks now on Muse preview after updating to 2017.1, white box on the right side

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-15 um 12.37.25.jpg

Screenshot 3 - animated breakpoint beyond 1200px in Muse still looks fine in 2017.1

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-15 um 12.45.50.jpg