I followed all the steps still facing the same error. The error doesn't occur when I'm connected via the work network. As soon I get connected to my network at home, the error occurs.
I got to make it work by following the below steps.
1. I connect to my home network.
2. Sign out of Photoshop (or whatever the application).
3. Disconnect the network.
4. Start the Photoshop (or whatever the application).
5, The libraries panel now ask me to sign in.
6. Connect back to the network.
6. I Signin via (Help -> Signin) of Photoshop.
7. The libraries are getting loaded now.
Note: This is not a solution. I have to do this everytime I open the application.
Did all of that and then some. One the desktop it is working half way and I have to pull things from the library on the desktop, save it on the network and load it on my laptop to do what I have to do. This started last week for me. Checked firewall, plugged into the network, zapped the folders and still not working. EVen did the step Adobe published and still not working. Spent about 6 hours till I just go between two systems which is not good for my workflow.
Same problem with me, even technical person from Adobe Support has worked remotely on my computer for two days, still not working