Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

presets for dvds?

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and good morning from Oklahoma

I am asking you all for help please I am new too encoder and am needing help understanding the presets. I have a video of images and music I need to make into a dvd I have the mpeg 2-dvd and the wav files both in encore and I can't seem to get them to play on a dvd in a dvd/blue-ray player and was wondering if a preset would help in this endeavor. any help would be greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somewhat dated now, but still some good information to help learn Encore

PPro/Encore tutorial list http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1448923

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell us what you did to buildl / burn the DVD.

It might help to post a screenshot of the Encore flowchart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 10.34.16 AM.png

This is a screen shot of what I have I am not quite sure what you mean by a flowchart. I created the original files in premier pro then brought them into encore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is Adobe Media Encoder. In Encore, there is a tab called "flowchart."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Encore or trying to export from AME?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am really sorry about the digital equivalent of shouting, but please please please lose the funny file names!!!!!

Looking at your AME screenshot, I am seeing bracketed words, spaces and non alphanumeric characters. This will cause Encore - and most authoring tools - to have a complete hissy fit.

All assets must be alphanumeric characters only, and underscores instead of spaces. This is really important.

Moving right along, are you trying to build a DVD or a Blu-ray type disc?

DVD uses MPEG-2 for DVD (not regular MPEG-2) at 720x480 (NTSC) or 720x576 (PAL). Not H.264.

What are your source files - check with MediaInfo & post the screenshot back please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines