• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect Audio Profiles does not accept all conference line numbers

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried setting up a audio profile but only the old conference line numbers are working but new conference line numbers are not working?  Is there a limitation on which conference line numbers will work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Universal Voice phone profiles, there are two limitations.

1. The conference bridges must be SIP compliant (most are).
  2. If hosted by Adobe, you can only use toll free numbers.

Without more information about what you are using and what errors you are getting, it's hard to say what issue you are running into.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The conference line I am trying to add is 224-xxx-xxxx and it keeps on saying error in config.  How is a "toll free" number defined?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

224 is a toll number area code. Meaning that if I were to call it from a phone that the provider charged long distance fees, I would be responsible for those fees. 

Toll free numbers start with 800, 888, 866, or 877. It means that the long distance fees are paid by the owner of the phone bridge, not the person calling in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines