3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 17, 2017 12:37 PM by fotoroeder

Footer and header displaced after first breakpoint (but not in safari)

baltazarf22194597 Level 1

Hi community

I have big hopes that You can help me out, as i've ran out of ideas and failed to find any answer after many hours of trying.

So i have a header starting from the top of the page, on the bottom i have footer, both are just solid rectangles full width and a web font. Everything stays at place (or scales) properly until i add a breakpoint. Then after crossing that breakpoint i see no footer, as well as header rectangle and some of my headers text hangs from upper left corner. Some screenshots, first before breakpoint with all in place, second after;

Zrzut ekranu 2017-09-17 o 16.43.30.png Zrzut ekranu 2017-09-17 o 16.43.43.png

But this is the case for opera and firefox browsers – in design mode, preview and in safari everything is on place. So it gets me quite confused.

It doesent matter if its fluid or fixed, happens at both. I have same result with different placement of breakpoint.

If i remove white rectangle from the header type doesn't get displaced. Footer is missing even if I delete its rectangle.

Rest of the content behaves normally.

Any help would be much appreciated.