• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

1,100+ Pro Presets Bundle

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased this bundle, but I am not getting the download instruction either in my creative cloud or the website (although it is giving me the right to remove the bundle, which I have not downloaded)

Please help - very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Hi John,

We have this article that goes over troubleshooting error 16

Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud

If you're still facing difficulties I'd suggest starting a new thread in this forum Creative Cloud Download & Install

They should be able to assist with the installation issue.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Northern Echoes,

A few questions to better understand:

This is the product correct? https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/13097#.Wb_oiMZryJA

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

1. Tried your link. but only got a message to say that

Not bad given i purchased it from the Abode website for £70 and have receipt from Abode:Your Order: 1,100+ Pro Presets Bundle

2. I’m using OSX El Capitan Version 10.11.6

3. I’m using Lighthouse version 2015.12 and keep up today via Creative Cloud:

4. If i try to sort this out anymore through the trouble shooting process I will not be responsible for my actions.

Best wishes john

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link for the add-on from your website: https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/patches/37385#.Wb_sxK3MzmI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve managed to get the add-on onto my Creative Cloud activity stream. now trying to get it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update John, sounds like you're making progress

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the requirements, I wasn't sure if it worked with Lightroom CC2015.12. You might want to send email an to hello@contrastly.com confirming its compatible, and ask for instructions for use if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave

I’ve sent the email given I seem to have hot a brick wall.

Not happy given I bought in good faith from the Abode website, which does not provide detail about this compatibility.

Best wishes John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John,

Yeah, the compatibility info was showing up on the top right for me

Hopefully the Presets Bundle maker will respond soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All sorted. Developer got back immediately and sent me zip files, which made the whole process so simple. The core issue is the Abode website design. I would suggest it is totally redesigned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear you were able to get it sorted. I'll share your feedback about the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just goes from bad to worse. Now getting Error 16 reading every time I try to access any software through creative cloud

Its asking me to uninstall and reinstall the produce, which means I assume I’m going to lose my work.

Not only is the product, which i pay annual fee for, to be let down, but its costing me money.

Thank you. Really, really, really frustrated at you guys at the moment.

You really need to stop up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that John,

So you're having issues with Lightroom or the Add-on? As for the Add-ons website, we agree. It's being rebuilt from the ground up and will be available in October 2017, just a few weeks from now. One of the new features is a way to install if the sync instal method is not working and it highlights where the find the product after install more prominently. We are taking lots of learnings from Adobe Add-ons and applying it to the new Exchange. I appreciate your feedback and hope these issues you experienced get resolved soon.

Jonathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John,

We have this article that goes over troubleshooting error 16

Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud

If you're still facing difficulties I'd suggest starting a new thread in this forum Creative Cloud Download & Install

They should be able to assist with the installation issue.

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines