• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

weird noise in the background of video file

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i imported my AVI file into premiere, but when i look at it under the source, it has no sound until a certain point, at this point, all i hear is a weird white noise, it gradually gets louder, then dies down, the codec is lagarath loseless codec and this is happening with a file thats very similar, it is AVI and lagarath loseless codec, i have used premiere before and never had this problem, the files were even the AVI and lagarath loseless codec too, please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you played it and checked the sound outside of Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, outside its fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible can you share the AVI file your importing in premiere pro.

Also let us know the premiere pro version and share screenshoot of your premiere pro project panel & source panel which can be helpful.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know how to import video files into this chat, even if i did im not sure you would want to download a 40GB+ file, but i just installed premiere about a week ago, since i wiped down my pc, and if they have not updates it since then, this is the latest, i will send you a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure if thats what you wanted a screenshot of, in just not very familiar with the names yet, sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Sorry for the delay in reply.

Yes screenshot is fine. I just wanted understand the issue visually. I can see that audio is blank in starting of clip in the timeline.

Also 40+Gb file would be huge for download. I meant if possible you can share a smaller sample clip for download. You can use Wetransfer.com for sharing the clips. It offers 2 GB of free data share.

I really don't work with lagarith codec because I generally work on mac using MOV codecs. But I test out importing lagarith codec in Premiere pro latest version (it is the same version your using) and it clips worked perfectly fine.

Here is the sample clip I imported in Premiere pro - WeTransfer  (8 MB file).

You can try to re-install the lagarith codec from fowling link - https://lags.leetcode.net/codec.html

Also try to import the clip using Media Browser of Premiere pro instead of using menu option > File > import.

Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply, importing the clip from the media browser didnt help, i have the thing attatched to mytransfer thing, this is one of the most affected areas, its kinda scary, but i honestly dont know whats wrong but i know for a fact that the lagarath loseless codec i have is up to date, i hope the file isnt too large, its 700 MB, thats prolly to large, but its the beginning to end of the first affected area

WeTransfer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clip you have shared is output from premiere pro or original clip. Because I am getting the noise even when I am playing the clip out side of premiere pro using Windows media player and VLC.

Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its the exported version, i dont know how to cut the original one since its 40GB+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to convert the original video using video converter and convert the smaller section of video into MP4. Than import the MP4 video into premiere pro and test it.

Try following video converter FREE Video Converter by Freemake: MP4, MP3 & More

This how you can convert the video into smaller section -

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 9.35.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 9.35.17 PM.png

You can also try converting the video using Adobe Media Encoder which is included with premiere pro cc subscription.

Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the free thing doesnt work, it simply downloads stuff from the internet, i am prolly doing something wrong and i dont know how to use the media encoder, again, prolly doing something wrong

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Media Encoder is easy.. you can learn about it in few minutes here - How to use Media Encoder |

Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks i think that i figured it out, i just have 1 final question, in the media encoder, is there a way to export the files without compressing them, i really dont want them compressed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the encoder thing, i dont see an option for mp4, also, is there a different option for something to not compress it, i have a different audio file that i need to keep in sync with the other when i put it into premiere, the only thing that i know that doesnt compress footage is AVI, and when i exported the file from the encoder thing, it was with a different codec, not lagarath and i was still having the same problem, the humming just isnt as loud as it was before when i put it into premiere, anyways i need something that doesnt make the video shorter or longer, please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the encoding option to AVI uncompressed  or to another codec by click on the export settings which open the export settings dialog  option. Also keep the frame rate same as the orginal video.

Screenshot for refernce  - Skitch Image.png - Google Drive

Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did that, changed it to AVI, i put it into premiere and i was having the same problem as before, just the noise wasnt as loud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have send you a message to connect online. So that your issue can be solved.

Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 01, 2017 Oct 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I worked with Minerpirate online with Screen share and found that when  Bandicam Screenrecorder video is imported in AVI lagarith loseless codec with the audio set to Codec=MPEG-1 L2 48000hz  in any Adobe Software I.E. Premiere pro, Audition, After effects etc. Audio is imported as 11000 hz. So you need to set the audio in Bandicam to PCM codec instead of using MPEG-1 L2 while using  lagarith loseless codec.

Note - Although i have tested that video with mpeg 2 with audio set to MPEG-1 L2 codec imports fine in premiere pro & other softwares. So it seems to be a issue of Bandicam with MPEG-1 L2 codec.

Vishu Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines