• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Action Meta Stamp

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with Action Meta Stamp Scripts. I like to include a short title on each photo but now when I try to run the action, I get an

Any advice would be welcome pleaseAdobe PS CC error.jpg

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to tell what is the issue without seeing more code. What control is the sizeMenu? Have you put in an alert or $.writeln() to see if dlgIni[26] has a value? If so, does sizeMenu have an item with that index?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for taking the trouble. I too inexperienced to deal with the reply!! Maybe I wasn't clear in my question. When I have a photo ready in Photoshop CC, I try to run the action and I get a pop up message as originally described. I enclose another screen dump showing the Actions and part of the photo I was trying to label.

Adobe PS CC error-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing is you or someone else added that action to your default action set and it uses some script we know nothing about. You need to find the name of the script and read its code.

DefaultActions.jpg

I see this in the web Meta Stamp

Actions and scripts have dependencies they will fail it not meet.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone. I have deleted the action and reinstalled and all is well now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines