• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe InDesign: Software wont update

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are trying to update the InDesign software but when it reaches 91% the download stops for a while and then fails. When we checked the log, it asked us to rename or delete the file at the root of this path, as the file is corrupt:

D:\Programs\Adobe After Effects CC 2017\Support Files\Plug-ins\MAXON CINEWARE AE\(CINEWARE Support)\bin\resource\modules\newman\dialogs\IDD_ADDFROMTO.res

When we browse to this location, it won't enable us to delete or rename it (even though the account has admin rights) as it says the file is corrupted/can not be found. 

Although I have logged in with our Adobe account details, I am not given the option to email or phone your support directly, which is extremely frustrating, as we should have this level of support with the software purchased. Please can someone get back to me on this ASAP!!?

Regards,

Adam

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Adam I am sorry you are facing difficulties applying the update.  Have you tried adjusting the file permission for the affected file to see if you can gain control to allow deletion?  You can find details on how to adjust file permissions for Windows at Error exit code 6, exit code 7 installing Adobe Creative Cloud​.

You are also welcome to contact our support team for direct assistance at Contact Customer Care .  If you have a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise account then please work with t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adam I am sorry you are facing difficulties applying the update.  Have you tried adjusting the file permission for the affected file to see if you can gain control to allow deletion?  You can find details on how to adjust file permissions for Windows at Error exit code 6, exit code 7 installing Adobe Creative Cloud​.

You are also welcome to contact our support team for direct assistance at Contact Customer Care .  If you have a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise account then please work with the program admin to open a case within the Adobe Admin Console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines