Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

whmcs template integration with Muse

Participant ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I am interested in integrating an adobe muse website with whmcs.

essentially, i will create navigation links/buttons on the Adobe Muse website that direct a user to a WHMCS shopping cart page for purchasing of products and services. However, i want the whmcs shopping cart pages to have a similar theme to that of my adobe muse website.

I have watched the whmcs video... " WHMCS Creating a Custom Template "

From the video i have gleaned that the main starting point is to go into two files within whmcs template directory and copy the Muse header and footer code into the whmcs header and footer areas on header.tpl and footer.tpl pages.

I am having problems getting this to work with information copied from Adobe Muse Index.html page header and footer.

Has anyone got any pointers on whether or not this will actually work using code from a Muse website? Is there anything specific about Muse code that prevents header and footer code and css from being used outside of its own directory on another html website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Muse forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for moving this...im not sure how it did not go into muse forum???? i selected that when i signed in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no problem mate... as for getting this html code working in Muse, I recommend you look into their 'portal' system instead of trying to do it dirrect i.e, that tutorial assumes a base html editor like Dreamweaver and not a dynamic code system like Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines