3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2008 11:24 PM by sudheer.com

Skip row in datagrid

geiryt
      Is it possible to skip a row in a datagrid that uses an ArrayCollection as dataprovider ?
      I want to check if an arraycollection item contains X and if so then don't draw it.
      I use the same arraycollection in multiple datagrids and its only one of them I don't want to draw the specific item.
        • 1. Re: Skip row in datagrid
          Level 7

"geiryt" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:g7v61v$q8h$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          > Is it possible to skip a row in a datagrid that uses an ArrayCollection as
          > dataprovider ?
          > I want to check if an arraycollection item contains X and if so then don't
          > draw it.
          > I use the same arraycollection in multiple datagrids and its only one of
          > them
          > I don't want to draw the specific item.

Use a different ArrayCollection and the same source but a different
          filterFunction

• 2. Re: Skip row in datagrid
            sudheer.com
            Hi,
            Use the following steps to skip row.
            step 1) copay that arraycolletion into another array or arraycolletion.
            step 2) use for loop and check condition . if the condition is true arrayid.pop(index) user this methed
            step3) set that array or arraycollection to datagride

may be it should work otherwise send me mail your problem

• 3. Re: Skip row in datagrid
              sudheer.com Level 1
              Hi,
              Use the following steps to skip row.
              step 1) copay that arraycolletion into another array or arraycolletion.
              step 2) use for loop and check condition . if the condition is true arrayid.pop(index) user this methed
              step3) set that array or arraycollection as dataprovider to datagride

may be it should work otherwise send me mail your problem