Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wacom Tablet Issue

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2017 Sep 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet, CTH670, and I seem to have an issue with using it. I use two monitors one of which has Animate CC expanded to full screen. I am able to use the mouse just fine, but whenever I start putting my pen on the tablet to draw or to even just navigate, the stage scrolls to the top, and the area which I can move the cursor using the pen becomes limited.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

The first thing I would check is to see if all the drivers on your devices have been updated.

If that is not an issue, I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing I would check is to see if all the drivers on your devices have been updated.

If that is not an issue, I suggest getting in touch with Adobe Customer Care Contact Customer Care for further investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the help! The issue has been resolved I had a feeling it was something with my tablet!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines